Pages

Search This Blog

luck o' the pecos

March 17, 2009- Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Just thought we'd share a photo of Pecos all decked out in his green for the occasion. Although I take plenty of pictures of Pecos on an almost daily basis it has been a while since he had studio portraits done. So off we went to San Antonio to take some Easter pics and some in his everyday cowboy attire. Here's where I give my full endorsement to Portrait Innovations. They are a very fast, practical and affordable option for getting studio portraits done and we love everything we've ever taken there. I've included a few of the shots for you to enjoy. So enough of that- back to Pecos. MiMi is here to visit for a few days and Pecos is extremely excited. We have four days of fun planned so stay tuned for more pictures. Happy Green Day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics!! So glad that you got portrait shots of him and his current hat and boots at this age!! What a treasure those pics will be!! I will say that Pecos doesn't quite look himself in the Easter attire .... but, I love them! Wish ya'll were closer!