Pages

Search This Blog

9 months old

February 25, 2011- Brazos is now 9 months old and on the go.  He's into everything and tends to have one mode: BUSY.  He is turning out to be our "wild child". 

Still no teeth, which I know is perfectly normal, but Pecos had teeth at 7 months so I guess I was expecting that.  He's slowly getting used to "real" food yet still has a jar of baby food here and there.  For some reason he is anti-sippy cup and I've tried nearly every type of cup and nipple combination on the market but can't find the one that suits him.  Perhaps it is because he just doesn't want to be bothered by holding the cup himself and would prefer if I did it for him.

He had the flu this month- so did Pecos and I.  Casey was on the road working non-stop and managed to stay away from us during our infectious period.  But let me just say it was not fun and I'll leave it at that.

He doesn't have a scheduled well baby check until 12 months but a recent trip to the pediatrician had him weighing in at 19 pounds.  I asked them to measure him since it seems like he has grown longer/taller and he was 31 inches long/tall.

Only 3 more months and we'll be having a birthday party- wow!

Nekkid!

Hmmm, let me see what I can get into.

No comments: