Pages

Search This Blog

one year, one great set of photos

So we've hit the one year mark.  And that means a photo session to document this stage.  I was honored to have my sweet friend and fabulous photographer, Tori Faulkner, spend a morning capturing the moments; you can see more of her work at http://www.barnraised.com/.  She really had her work cut out for her because Brazos was on the move the entire time and let's just say he offers plenty of facial expressions yet he is less than willing to be photographed.  All the jumping, clapping and waving of noise makers didn't really work on him as he had his own ideas of what he wanted to do.  Tori must have magical powers because I was there at the photo shoot and did not see with my eyes what she was able to capture with her camera.  Actually, she's been blessed with an amazing talent and we're fortunate that she has found the time and energy to share it with the rest of us.  She is allowing me to share the proofs here on my blog- enjoy!

Like most photo sessions there are so many great photos that I love it is hard to choose a favorite.  But I think this one is my favorite this time.  It is so true to Brazos...the tongue sticking out as he is making funny noises, his blue eyes that may not stay this color for much longer and that innocent look that makes you melt.  Yep, I think it is my favorite.
lock up your daughters, he's got those sweet baby blues
 

WildMan says enough crawling...ready to run now!




SILLY BOY!






the only time he sat still and it lasted only for a short moment!

 

Him and his tongue!  We have an ultrasound photo of him sticking out his tongue.  And a photo from his newborn session with it sticking out.  And at least three from this session.  I'm going to have a whole wall in my house of photos of him with his tongue sticking out!  Sure it is cute now but in a few years I don't think so!

does this Wrangler butt drive you nuts?


his favorite expression




   


A wrestling match to change clothes...daily occurance with Brazos!

stick a fork in him...he is DONE with this photo session!

3 comments:

Tori said...

It was my pleasure...and I am glad yall liked them :). Thanks for the sweet shout out !!
Happy Birthday, Brazos!

Melissa said...

Love the pics Erin! Too cute! He is going to be a heart-breaker for sure!

Tori said...

Im still patiently waiting to see his cake eatin' pictures from his party..i am so bummed that I missed that part :(