Pages

Search This Blog

be mine

February 14, 2013- 
Don't these cowboy cupids look cute?


Here's the card I made for Brazos to give his friends at Mother's Day Out.  I used the same tractor graphic from his birthday party theme last year.  

Front:


Back:


Then I converted it to this cute little bag topper and packaged the card and some other goodies in with it.  


Then I couldn't just let that be enough.  I had to get him this shirt to wear to his school party.




Pecos needed cards for his class party too and he requested Legos so I made this one for him.

Front:


And took this picture for the back:


He wanted to give out candy in addition to his card so I found these Lego brick candy pieces, made him a bag topper and packaged them up for his party.




Now, if that wasn't enough, we were invited to a kids Valentine party in Fredericksburg.  I didn't have enough of the original cards to distribute, plus some of the same kids would be there from the Mother's Day Out program so I made these "Hugs & Kisses from the River Boys" bag toppers and filled them with Hershey's hugs and kisses candy of course.


Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXOXOXO





No comments: