Pages

Search This Blog

laissez les bon temps rouler!

Jan 1, 2009- We visited Erin's family in Louisiana over New Year's. Pecos had a great time helping Paw Paw feed all the animals, seeing the new baby lambs, mixing feed and picking satsumas. MiMi kept us well fed and we all gained a few extra pounds. The purpose of our visit was Auntie Em & (soon-to-be) Uncle Kris' engagement party but it was also our Christmas visit so Pecos got to show off his present unwrapping skills. As always the trip was too short but we got to see lots of friends and family and eat some good Cajun food. However, Pecos had too much Cajun influence and cultural exchange while we were there. Now all his sentences end with 'me'. "I want to play, me." "I want that, me." "I like that, me." Guess I'll start looking for a speech therapist!!

No comments: