Pages

Search This Blog

school (project) daze

September 14, 2009- Pecos had his first homework assignment. The class was preparing for a lesson on self and family. The school sent home a poster segmented into 4 areas and wanted us to fill in info for "All About Me", "My Favorites", "My Family", and "This is Me". So I opened up my picture folder on my computer and started sending off photos to print. You know we have a picture of everything so it wasn't that hard. Then we opened up magazines and started cutting out favorites. Pecos got really into it and started bringing me his toys saying "put this on my poster!" Even after we turned in the project Pecos still finds pictures he likes or photos and says "we need to put this on my poster!" I guess the concept of 'finished' still hasn't hit him yet. Anyhow, here he is- so proud- with his project.

No comments: