Pages

Search This Blog

widow maker rides again

December 31, 2009- I guess instead of Widow Maker rides again it should be Pecos rides Widow Maker again. He's been having lots of fun riding his new pony. Today he brought me his chaps, boots, jacket and wild rag and said "I'm ready to ride my roping pony. Let's go pen some cows." The cows are actually our cats- a white one and a black one- which he calls his Charolais cow and his Angus cow.

The sunglasses were a last minute addition to the outfit as we walked out the door. She still looks a little on the heavy side but believe it or not she's lost about 15 pounds since her arrival here at the ranch. Casey says Pecos' riding style is a loose rein and a sharp spur. Pecos has asked to ride with his spurs but I don't think either one of them is ready for that yet.Here's another photo of our Top Hand.

No comments: