Pages

Search This Blog

baby brazos

May 25, 2010- Brazos Owen Worrell arrived at 7:14am on May 25th, weighing 8 pounds, 3 ounces and 21 inches long. 

He looks so much like Pecos I'm going to have to make sure I label all future photos very well so I don't get them confused.  Everything went well and we are just overwhelmed with happiness.  We are truly blessed to have two beautiful and healthy boys. 
Pecos is such a proud big brother and so helpful in taking care of him.   I love this picture because I think the look on Pecos' face says something like "just wait until you are bigger, I'm gonna teach you everything I know!"

Brazos meets Oma & Opa (Casey's parents):

Brazos with Mimi & Paw Paw:
Snug as a bug in a rug- (or a hospital baby box).
Can you tell the difference?
Going home on May 27th:

No comments: