Pages

Search This Blog

paddle boatin'

June 9, 2012- New fishing tank at Oma & Opa's + three grandkids = a paddle boat must be next.  It will no doubt provide countless childhood memories for our boys and their cousin Jarrett.  

The maiden voyage is shown here.

First we had to haul it down to the tank on the trailer.


Brazos provided abundant instruction.


Casey and his first mate.


Set sail for the maiden voyage!


We went down to the tank with not one, but two vehicles and the trailer. The green one ran out of gas.  Hooking it to the trailer with a rope was not my solution to the situation.  But to complete our red neck hillbilly scene we did just that.  Then proceeded to head back ON THE HIGHWAY to the house.  I'm so glad no one was on the road to see us.


I've never questioned my decision to marry into this family but on this day I might have- just for a second.



No comments: