Pages

Search This Blog

firecracker, firecracker~ boom, boom, boom!


July 4, 2012- After a long day of parades, swimming and grilling we headed into Fredericksburg to see the fireworks.

{Not so} patiently waiting.





I always try to post the best pics of my boys with happy, smiling faces.  But sometimes they've just had enough of me with my camera lens pointing at them.  When that happens this is what I get~ from all 3 of them.  This means they are D~O~N~E.  And that is my signal to back off.


In what little spare time I have I've been trying to learn more about photography.  And while I'm getting more comfortable with some of the settings, photographing fireworks was a bit daunting.  I skimmed through an on-line article about it but wish I'd taken more time to read through a more detailed tutorial.  I just set it the best I could remember and hit the button and hoped something would turn out.  I got better pics than I ever have of fireworks, but still much to learn.

  







I think this one is my favorite.

Or maybe this one.




No comments: