Pages

Search This Blog

have you missed me?

May 24, 2013-

Peek-a-boo!


Have you missed me?  There's a backlog of at least 6 months of catch up to do on the blog.  Life has simply gotten in the way.  I just need more time, but since that is impossible, Instagram has become my current avenue to share the more "instant" happenings in our lives.  I have tons to update, share and document here on the blog and I'll slowly get them done- starting with Brazos' 3rd birthday, moving on to recent travels (Iceland!) and filling in the rest with Christmas, Valentine's, school activities and whatever else I happen to find as I sort through the thousands of pictures I've taken the past 6-9 months.    Not sure when I'll get them all up here as we are fast approaching a busy summer but just thought you'd like to know I've only neglected the blog, not totally abandoned it.

Stay tuned!

No comments: