Pages

Search This Blog

when we grow up...

May 2013-

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest one day and thought it would be a fun way to capture the kindergarten class and display at graduation.  

I had another parent help me one day when the kids were in music class so we could keep it a secret from their teachers.

Each picture may have been a bit boring on its own.


But when I collaged them all together it turned out really neat, if you ask me.


One of the parents of a kid in the class has a frame shop and graciously printed them poster size at cost for us then mounted them to display at graduation.




Overall, I think everyone really enjoyed seeing them.  I also printed a 5x7 for each kid to keep and an 8x12 metal print for the teachers end of the year gift.  

If I can manage to hang on to the posters I'd like to display these again at their high school graduation.  Not sure if I could get them to pose again at that age!

About Pecos' wanting to be a paleontologist...that was news to me since up to this point he's always said he wants to be a cowboy like his dad.  

No comments: