Pages

Search This Blog

the baby burgs

June 2013- On my recent trip to NOLA (more on that in another blog post) I finally got to meet my my sister's twins: The Baby Burgs, also known as Maggie & Quinn Schaumburg!  Brazos sometimes calls them Maggie & Ken or Max & Ruby, but whatever, I've called them the Baby Burgs since the minute I found out Emily was having twins.  And I was secretly hoping they'd move out to the suburbs of NOLA so their birth announcement could read "Two New Burgs in the Burb", but I'm kinda dorky like that.

Here's the one I designed for them instead (I didn't take the pics):



I of course took my camera along on my trip and look how much they've changed!






 So much fun spending a couple days with them and can't wait till they come visit me in Texas!



No comments: