Pages

Search This Blog

10 months old

March 25, 2011- We've hit the double digit mark in age, well, months of age anyway.  Can you believe it?  Brazos is growing like a weed and always on the move.  He finds trouble in all sorts of places.

who me? no, i didn't do it
One of his favorite hangouts is the dishwasher.  I guess because it is at his level when I open it.  Even if he is in the living room playing with toys he'll come crawling fast when he hears the door to it open.  Makes it rather difficult for me to load and unload while he is awake. 


His other love- besides me!- right now is Brownie.  He goes right to him at his spot on the wall in Pecos' room.  Then he attempts to crawl around the house with him.  Look out when he starts walking and dragging him around.  But Pecos isn't ready to give up ol' Brownie just yet.  A plus for me is I can usually keep him busy with Brownie for a good 15 minutes so I can get something done around the house...except load or unload the dishwasher. 


We finally have a tooth!  A month before he turned 10 months old a bottom tooth finally broke through the gums. 
No official doctor check up this month but we did make a visit when he seemed to have a "bug" for over a week.  At that visit he weighed in at 19 pounds.  All that crawling around- and maybe a little less eating because of the bug- and he leveled out in weight gain.   

No comments: