Pages

Search This Blog

proof

May 2012- Here it is.  Proof that Brazos needs no more toys.  His room has gotten a little out of control the past couple of months and I just haven't had the energy or focus to tackle it.  But with his birthday fast approaching I knew something had to be done soon.  So we spent a rainy day sorting through the mess and organizing everything.

Brazos LOVES tractors, trucks and trailers.  Basically anything that has wheels or makes noise.  But he has so many they don't all fit in the bin.  And I'm  not getting a bigger bin!

We put away the baby toys, which he was never into very much anyway.  Anything that didn't fit in the toy box or on these shelves had to go.  I don't know how we've accumulated so much.  I think they multiply in there at night.  

Here's the shelf-by-shelf breakdown of where everything ended up.



No comments: