Pages

Search This Blog

thank you for helping me grow

May 2012- It is a busy time of year with the end of school wrapping up for the boys.  I wanted to give their teachers something for a gift for the end of the school year.  I thought about gift cards or something fun for summer, but then I found a cute (and free!) tag to download from Pinterest.

It says "Thank You for Helping me Grow this Year!"  I thought it was appropriate for both of the boys.  And it was easy so that's what we did.  I printed and laminated them, then used a glue dot to attach them to a yellow #2 pencil and stuck it in the pot.  Voila!  It might have been the easiest teacher gift I've ever put together.  

Here are the ones we gave Brazos' teachers at his Mom's Morning Off program.




Here's the plant we gave Pecos' Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Sander's.




This is Mrs. Fiedler.  She was the teacher's aide and computer lab teacher for Pecos this year.  She was even wearing a flower shirt the day we delivered her geranium flower to her!  She was a very sweet lady and told me so many times during the year how much she enjoyed having Pecos and what a good boy he was.  What mom doesn't want to hear that?!  She is retiring this year and we'll sure miss having her at school.



No comments: