Pages

Search This Blog

little swimmer

June 11, 2009- Pecos is taking swimming lessons for two weeks. I know what you must be thinking- "what kind of lessons does a 2 1/2 year old really need?" But they are great because one of us goes in the water with him and it is actually a 'get used to the water' lesson.Pecos says he can swim like a perch. For the most part Pecos likes to do his own thing- until his teacher comes around- then he is Mr. Showoff. He turns into a kicking and bubble blowing master. And in addition to swimming he is learning to spell. The first lesson I was sitting on the edge of the pool and Casey said I should move back because Pecos only wanted to come over to where I was. My reply was, "He doesn't want me, he wants this T-O-Y." Well, that was all it took for Pecos. Now when he gets in the water he yells "I want that T-O-Y!" Everyone thinks he is a genius but he is really just a copycat!

No comments: