Pages

Search This Blog

bluebonnet boys

April 8, 2012- My plans for bluebonnet pictures this year didn't exactly go as planned.  The flowers were so abundant this year and I wanted to take full advantage.  I wanted to take the boys out one evening just before sunset.  But it had been a rough couple of weeks with Casey out of town, me busy with work projects, various minor ailments for the boys and Brazos was going through a "phase".  Needless to say, by the end of most days I realized I might have good sunset lighting but I wouldn't have cooperative photo subjects, and I just didn't have it in me to fight the fight.

Instead, on our way home from church on Easter Sunday I had Casey pull over to this field and  I took a few.  The boys were dressed nice and in a good mood but the bright sunlight wasn't so favorable.  Oh well, it is what it is for this year's bluebonnet boys.









No comments: