Pages

Search This Blog

a is for alligator, k is for kittens

April 24, 2009- Pecos and I made the trek to Louisiana for a weekend visit while Casey stayed behind for work and to make sure we didn't wash away- we got 4 inches of rain, yippee!!! Pecos was not too sure about Ziggy the baby alligator. He was quite surprised to find out that she was real...I guess at first he thought she was a toy and then she moved! But he didn't really want to touch her- smart boy! Mimi and Paw Paw had a fresh litter of kittens so Pecos took it upon himself to check on them every hour or so. After a day or two of that he no longer wanted to check on them, he wanted to play with them. I have a feeling these four may be hitch-hiking their way to Harper on Mimi and Paw Paw's next visit.
Awww, aren't they cute?
Okay, hurry up mom, they are scratching me.Enough of that, I'm outta here!
Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I squeezed it really hard?

No comments: