Pages

Search This Blog

blink and he's 6

August 18, 2012- Wow, in the blink of an eye Pecos is 6 years old.  





His birthday breakfast, by request {and slightly influenced by Daddy}.


MiMi & Paw Paw showed up a truckload of gifts from the Louisiana branch of the family tree.





For his cake at home he wanted a cookie cake.




I don't think he wanted birthday spankings but he got them anyway!  


Brazos thought this was the best part of the birthday.


And finally, I did a birthday interview with Pecos.  I actually did this last year too but never got around to posting it on the blog.  

Me: How old are you today? 
Pecos: 6
Me: How does it feel to be 6? 
Pecos: good
Me: What do you think is the most important thing you've learned in life so far? 
Pecos: I love my family {awwww, melt my heart}
Me: How do you think you're different from a year ago?  
Pecos: I'm older
Me: What's your favorite thing about yourself?  
Pecos: I'm fast
Me: What do you like about having a brother? 
Pecos:  playing tractors with him
Me: Did you take any trips this year?  the beach {Port Aransas}, Louisiana and New York {which wasn't really New York, but Washington D.C.}
Me: In the past year, what have been some of your favorite books, movies and music?  
Pecos: the why book that has all those questions and answers about stuff in it; Madagascar movie; Jolene, Springsteen, Big Time and Chicken Fried.  What number are we on? How many questions do we have left?
Me: Just a few more.  If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do?  
Pecos: Be with my family {awwww how sweet!}
Me: What is your favorite toy to play with?
Pecos: Legos
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pecos: a cowboy
Me: Do you think you'll ever get married? 
Pecos: yes
Me: How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Pecos: 16 {is that even legal?!}  I thought you said we were almost done.
Me: We are.  What is your favorite food?
Pecos: Corn dogs.  
Me: Are you scared of anything?
Pecos: the dark
Me: Do you have anything else you want to share?
Pecos: I like to play mini-golf.
Me: Are there any questions I should have asked but didn't?
Pecos: no, that's enough.


No comments: